The Tastable Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') complies with the personal information protection regulations in the relevant laws and regulations that information and communications service providers must comply with, such as the Personal Information Protection Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, and the Communication Secret Protection Act We are doing our best to protect the rights and interests of users by establishing a personal information processing policy in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- 1. Purpose of processing personal information
- 2. Items of personal information to be processed
- 3. Processing and retention period of personal information
- 4. Destruction procedure and method of personal information (in cases where personal information must be preserved in accordance with the proviso to Article 29 (1), the basis for preservation and items of personal information to be preserved)
- 5. Matters concerning measures to ensure the safety of personal information pursuant to Article 30 (1) of the Enforcement Decree;
- 6. Matters concerning the rights and obligations of information subjects and legal representatives and methods of exercising them;
- 7. Matters concerning changes to the personal information processing policy
- 8. Name of the person in charge of personal information protection or contact information such as the name and phone number of the department handling personal information protection tasks and related grievances
- 9. Department that receives and processes requests for access to personal information
- 10. Remedies for Infringement of Rights and Interests of Information Subjects
- 1) Consent to collection of personal information
- The company has a procedure in which customers can click the 'I agree' button for the collection of personal information in the contents of the personal information processing policy, and if you click the 'I agree' button, you are deemed to have consented to the collection of personal information.
- 2) Personal information items processed
First, the company collects the following personal information to provide guidance on the progress of inquiries about store entry and voice of customers.
-> Required information: name, contact information, email
Second, the company does not use 'cookies' that store and find information about job applicants from time to time.
※ A cookie is a small amount of information that a website sends to a user's computer browser, which identifies the computer but does not personally identify the user.
※ The company collects personal information through the user input method through the website (www.thetatable.com) web document, and in some cases, may collect some information through printed paper documents or e-mails.
- 3) How to collect personal information
The company collects personal information in the following ways.
-> Online store inquiry, Customer voice
- 4) Purpose of processing personal information
Smooth communication with inquiries
- 5) Processing and retention period of personal information
Personal information is processed and retained within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject. In principle, when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved, it is destroyed without delay.
Inquiries about entering a store, voice of customers: 1 year from the time of submission
- 6) Provision of personal information to third parties
The company protects personal information in '4. It is used within the scope notified in the 'Purpose of Personal Information Processing', and in principle, personal information is not used outside the scope or disclosed to the outside without the prior consent of the information subject. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
In case the information subject consents in advance
In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or when there is a request from the investigation agency in accordance with the procedures and methods stipulated in the laws for the purpose of investigation
- 7) Consignment of personal information processing
The company consigns personal information as follows to improve service, and stipulates necessary matters so that personal information can be safely managed in the consignment contract according to related laws. The company's personal information consignment processing agency and consignment work are as follows.
||Retention and use period
|Webmoa Co., Ltd.
||Operation and management of information systems and websites
||Until withdrawal of consent or termination of consignment contract
- 8) Procedure and method of destruction of personal information
In principle, personal information is destroyed without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The company's personal information destruction procedures and methods are as follows.
A) Destruction procedure
- The information entered by the information subject is moved to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (in the case of paper, a separate filing cabinet) and in accordance with the reasons for storage according to internal policies and other related laws ('5. Personal information processing and retention period') Note) It is destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time.
- This personal information will not be used for any other purpose other than being retained unless it is required by law.
B) Destruction method
- Personal information printed on paper is shredded and destroyed.
- Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file will be deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
- 9) Rights and obligations of information subjects and how to exercise them
Information subjects can inquire or modify their registered personal information at any time, and can request deletion or suspension of processing. If you wish to delete or suspend the processing of information, please contact the person in charge of personal information protection and the person in charge in writing, by phone or by email, and we will take action without delay.
- 10) Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
In handling personal information, the company is taking the following protective measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
A) Password encryptionbr />
The password you set while using the website is encrypted, stored and managed, so only you know it, and you can check and change your personal information only by the person who knows the password.
B) Countermeasures against hacking, etc.
The company is doing its best to prevent personal information from being leaked or damaged by hacking or computer viruses.
Data is frequently backed up in preparation for damage to personal information, and the latest vaccine program is used to prevent leakage or damage to users' personal information or data, and to ensure safe transmission of personal information over the network through encrypted communication, etc. are doing
C) Minimization and training of personal data processing personnel;
The company's personal information handling staff is limited to the person in charge, and a separate password for this purpose is given and updated regularly, and frequent training is conducted for the person in charge, and personal information protection is emphasized.
D) Operation of the department in charge of personal information protection
Through the in-house personal information protection department (compliance team), we check the compliance of the company's personal information handling policy and the compliance of the person in charge, and if a problem is found, we make an effort to correct it immediately. However, even though the company has fulfilled its obligation to protect personal information, the company is not responsible for any damage not attributable to the company, such as the user's negligence or an accident in an area not managed by the company.
- 11) Personal information protection officer and person in charge contact information
You can report any complaints related to personal information protection that occur in the process of using the website, etc. to the person in charge of personal information protection and the person in charge.
The company will promptly and sufficiently respond to users' reports.
|Personal Information Protection Officer
||Personal Information Protection Manager
||Human Resources Team / Manager
||HR Team / Responsibilities
|Park Won Seok
||Ho Joon Hong
||Seong Hoon Lee
If you need to report or consult on other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- - Personal Information Infringement Report Center (http://privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118 without area code)
- - Cyber Investigation Division, Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://www.spo.go.kr / 1301 without area code)
- - National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau (http://www.ctrc.go.kr / 182 without area code)
- 12) Other
- 13) Rejection of unauthorized e-mail collection
The Tastable website (www.thetastable.com) rejects unauthorized collection of posted e-mail addresses using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices. Violation of this may result in punishment under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
The current personal information processing policy was enacted on July 1, 2021, and in the case of additions, deletions, and modifications due to changes in government policy or security technology, at least 7 days prior to revision for general contents and at least 30 days prior to revision for important contents We will notify you through the 'Notice' on the page (www.thetastable.com) from one day in advance.